Westpart was born from the previous three brush fonts: 1. Northen, 2. Easttalia & 3. Southen. This font is part of the 4 directions that cannot be separated. has a style brush that is very different from before. Because the Westpart has its own advantages. Westpart has a bonus splatter, ligature, and swash that has a very detailed brush effect.
In addition, Westpart is very supportive for the use of multilingual languages. Very support for 27 multilingual languages.
You will get three main files: Westpart OTF, Westpart TTf and Westpart WOFF (website)
Don’t forget that there are still many advantages to this Westpart, including:
- Simple installation
- Splatter & Swash [Included on Opentype Feature]
- Unicode PUA open (Insert character by Character Map)
- More than 400 glyphs included
- Support for any design software, Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, in Design, and also like Word
- and many more the amazing advantages in Westpart