Terms of Service
GARISMAN TERMS OF SERVICE
- You may not open, edit, or modify fonts. Convert to paths and editing in programs such as Illustrator are permitted, provided the results are not converted back to font software for redistribution.
- You cannot redistribute fonts because copyright is still with us.
- Editing and/or changing the font name is not permitted, this is not an original font creation and does not negate the original license terms. The device can provide special font designs, adaptations, and related licenses for all your needs.
- Using font elements as the basis for new fonts is not permitted.
- By buying one of the fonts from Garisman Studio, it means you agree to the EULA (End User License Agreement / License) according to the license you choose. Read more about licensing click here. You will receive the EULA file in the file that you will download after the purchase is complete
- Each buyer data will automatically become the official subscriber of our website. And you can unsubscribe whenever you want.
- Respect for copyright – the legal consequences of using non-licensed or adapted fonts can be very expensive and result in the removal of all offensive copies. Poorly adapted fonts are often found to have a number of serious technical and design errors, the most common being missing kerning (contextual letter space), missing characters, bad spaces, incorrect point construction, clash ID fonts, and missing counters because of the wrong direction. Legal, safe.
- More details will be added to the following files once the item downloaded.
- For more information about the extended license, please contact us.